We have a range of plans to meet the needs and budget for all investors, Whether you have one property or fifty, we can work together to make a plan that work.
Month: November 2015
The management fee you pay will cover all late rent reminder notices, required 14 day notice to quits, and forwarding of required information to attorney/court.
Coordination and oversight of maintenance by our team and 3rd party vendors. Our experienced team can tackle simple tasks such as painting to large tasks such as installing flooring.
Whether your on vacation or home sleeping, we provide a 24 hours / 7 days a week emergency line where your tenants can call and report emergencies or routine maintenance.
No more 2AM calls, let us handle them!
The only way to ensure your investment will continue to provide you with income for years is to ensure the condition of the apartment is maintained by the person(s) living in it.
We complete Move-In inspections, annual inspections, and move-out inspections.
Step #3 – The Screening/Seeing The Apartment
Before we go to view the properties you are interested in we will need to conduct a credit check, background check, income verification, and prior rental history review depending on the landlord/apartment you are interested in.
- I will work with you to ensure your needs and the needs of the landlord are both met.
- The landlord will ultimately review application package I put together for you and inform me whether or not they will accept you as tenant(s).
- Occasionally landlords will require you to obtain a co-signer if your credit history is not satisfactory or you do not have sufficient income.
- I work with clients of all credit histories from excellent credit to poor credit. Each landlord is different and I will help you present the best picture of your rental history possible.
Step #1 – The Questionnaire
The rental process begins by completing the rental questionnaire by clicking here.
The rental questionnaire is where you provide us with:
- What your ideal location is
- How much you can afford monthly for rent
- How many bedrooms you’re looking for
- When you would like to move
Step #2 – The Application
The most important part of the finding an apartment process is the completion of the rental application. Many landlords will not allow the apartment to be shown without a complete application.
Our office receives many applications daily and require a completed application so we can best help you get into your next apartment.
Our application can be completed online from a computer or a cellphone by clicking here.
Once the application is complete someone from our office will contact you to see apartments based on your price range and choice of location.